Filter Data by Time Range
On Trends dashboard, you can select a time range form the time range bar to filter data. By default, the time range value is set to last 3 years on the time range bar. For more details, see Time-Based Data Aggregation Methods.
Time Range Bar
Note: 2000-PRESENT shows data from the year 2000 till date.
If you want to filter metrics data on project dashboards, then refer to the following process.
1. Open a project dashboard and click Select Time Range. The Time Range picker opens. Default time range is Last 90 days.
Select Time Range
2. Select a quick filter to apply a time range and a value:
- Quick shows preset time range values. Select a value, such as This Month, This Year, and so on, and click Apply.
- Clicking Reset changes the time range to default value–last 90 Days.
- Calendar lets you enter the start date and end date in the MM-DD-YY, HH:MM:SS format. Click Apply to see the project summary for the selected date and time.
The data refreshes to match your time range selection, and the value you selected shows next to the Time Range.
Note: If you filter data by selecting a time range for a project group, then the selected time range will be applicable for sub projects of the project group.