Create an Account
When you log in for the first time to any Linux Foundation managed service that is protected with Single Sign On (SSO), you must create an account. To create an LF account, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the LFX Platform and click CREATE LFX PROFILE (2) at the top right corner of the main menu. Alternatively, you can also click the Create Your LFX Profile (3) link from the page. If you already have an LF profile, click My LF Profile (1) to go to the next page.
Create LFX profile
2. On the SIGN IN page, click Create an account to create an LF account. If you already have an LF account, then enter your username or Email ID and password. Click SIGN IN to continue with your LF Account.
You can also sign in using one of the options given on the SIGNIN page. For more information, see Sign in options .
Create an account
3. On the CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT page, enter your first name, last name, Email address, username, and password. Click Create Account CTA button.
4. You will receive a verification link to verify your account on your email address. If you do not receive the email, click the Resend Email CTA button.
5. Check your inbox for the mail from
The Linux Foundation:Create Accountemail and open it. Click Verify Email CTA button. Below is an example of the email you will receive.
6. Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to the Sign In page of the Linux Foundation service you are trying to access. Your email and password will be auto-populated from the account creation step.
7. Verify your information and click SIGN IN CTA button. You will be navigated to the Linux Foundation service you are trying to access.