Donate as a Sponsor
Sponsors are organizations who can donate a minimum of $200.00 with no maximum amount. When you donate on behalf of an organization, you must be authorized by the organization to do so. Organizations making one-time donations may donate via an invoice, all other donations must be made with a credit or debit card.
2. Click Donate on a project of interest.
4. Select a preset amount or click in the I want to give field and enter a dollar amount.
5. Select a donation frequency option: One-time or Monthly.
6. From Donation allocation drop-down list, designate a project goal for your donation to support.
- 1.For Payment Method, select an option:
- Credit or debit card- add a default card or edit a default card to use for your donation. Click Add Card or Edit Card to add or edit a card, respectively. Enter your card details and click Submit.
- Invoice - this option initiates the donation via invoice. You will receive an email from the Linux Foundation with a form that you will need to complete to complete the donation.
7. Review your donation amounts in the Review Donation section.
8. Agree to the terms and select the checkbox.
9. Click Submit Donation or Submit Subscription, depending on your donation selection.