Donate as a Sponsor
Sponsors are organizations who can donate a minimum of $200.00 with no maximum amount. When you donate on behalf of an organization, you must be authorized by the organization to do so. Organizations making one-time donations may donate via an invoice, all other donations must be made with a credit or debit card.
Have these items handy before you begin:
- A logo file for your organization in JPG, PNG, SVG format with a maximum size of 2 MB
- If you are making a payment using an invoice, invoice number.
2. Click Donate on a project of interest.
4. Select a preset amount or click in the I want to give field and enter a dollar amount.
5. Select a donation frequency option: One-time or Monthly.
- If you select Monthly, you will be billed on a recurring basis that is on the first calendar day of each month**.**
- You can cancel your recurring donation by logging into your account and changing your donation settings.
6. From Donation allocation drop-down list, designate a project goal for your donation to support.
- 1.For Payment Method, select an option:
- Credit or debit card- add a default card or edit a default card to use for your donation. Click Add Card or Edit Card to add or edit a card, respectively. Enter your card details and click Submit.
- Invoice - this option initiates the donation via invoice. You will receive an email from the Linux Foundation with a form that you will need to complete to complete the donation.
7. Review your donation amounts in the Review Donation section.
8. Agree to the terms and select the checkbox.
9. Click Submit Donation or Submit Subscription, depending on your donation selection.
At any time, you can select My Transactions tab to edit your monthly donation amount by selecting Edit monthly donation for the project of interest.