Am I Eligible to Become a Mentee?
The following eligibility rules apply to all mentee applicants.
- Be at least 18 years old by the time the mentorship program starts.
- Not be a prior or an active participant in another Linux Foundation mentorship program.
- Be eligible to work in the country and jurisdiction where you will be participating in the Mentorship program.
- Not reside in a country or jurisdiction where participation in the mentorship is prohibited under applicable U.S. federal, state or local laws or the laws of other countries
- Seeking to participate on your own behalf as an individual
- Not be subject to any existing obligations to third parties (such as contractual obligations to an employer) that would restrict or prohibit your participation in a mentorship program.
- Meet all criteria set by the program to which a mentees is applying, i.e. any custom prerequisites and requirements.
- Not be a maintainer, recurring contributor, etc.. with more than minimal involvement with the open source project that offers a mentorship program.