Review Mentees Applications
2. Select the project card to navigate to the project detail page and click on the Current Mentees tab to view the list of all the mentee applicants.
Please note the following application statuses:
- Pending - mentee has applied to the mentorship program. The mentee application is ready for review when "Tasks Submitted" is displayed above the status dropdown.
- Accepted - mentee has been accepted to the program. Accepted mentees are also visible on the program Dashboard
- Withdrawn - mentee has withdrawn the application.
- Declined - mentee's application for the mentorship program has been declined.
- Graduated - mentee has successfully completed the mentorship program.
The Current Mentees Application Management section contains the following information: