Comment on page
LFX Security V2.0.30 Release
LFX Security provides a strong security for you open source code. LFX provides a clear view into the security of a given project and enables developers to identify and resolve vulnerabilities quickly and easily.
Some of the prominent features for LFX Security are:
- Automated vulnerability scanning
- License compliance management
- Centralized project security dashboard
- Fix Recommendations
- Contextual vulnerability reporting
- Detailed Dependency Tree
- Neutral to Source Control Systems
- Release Version Contextualization
- Code secrets detection
- Identification of Non Inclusive language in the code
This sections provides you with list of new features and bug fixes for this release.
The following list provides you an overview of new features implemented in this release:
- Added Missing Snyk Project ID for Datalake Vulnerability response.
The following list provides you the bug fixes that are applied in this release:
- Resolved issue in the Onboarding Status response when removing a GitHub Organization (removing BOT) from the PCC
- Modified Repository statistics scheduler task functionality
- Updated Linter Version work with Golang v1.18
- Updated Serverless and Libs
- Resolved [#LFXSEC-1829] OSSF security score (Datalake) (added Datalake queries for OSSF security scores)
You can visit the following links for more information on LFX Security: