Enroll Your Program
Enrolled mentorship programs are reviewed by The Linux Foundation before they're published and visible on the Mentorship platform.
Submitted mentorship programs are reviewed based on the following factors:
- Open source status - projects must be 100% open source
- Community-wide adoption
- Alignment with The Linux Foundation’s support of open source initiatives
Keep these items ready before you begin:
- A logo file in JPG, PNG, or SVG format that identifies your project.
- The URL for your code of conduct (the rules of behavior for the members of that group or organization).
- A list of names and email addresses for the individuals who you want to invite as mentors.
1. To enroll the project Sign in to the Mentorship and select Enroll Your Project from the main navigation.
2. Complete the Mentorship Project Enrollment form. Red asterisks indicate required fields. A bar at the top of the page shows your progress as you click Next through the form.
3. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and Submit the application.\
After The Linux Foundation reviews the application, you will receive an email notification with a review decision.