Comment on page
Uninstall the EasyCLA Application
Prerequisite: You must be an owner of the GitHub organization.
If you uninstall the EasyCLA application from a GitHub organization, EasyCLA monitoring is no longer in effect for the organization and all of its the repositories.
- 1.Sign in to GitHub, and navigate to the organization for which you want to uninstall the EasyCLA application.
- 2.Under Settings tab, select Installed GitHub Apps from the left side navigation pane.
- 3.Click Configure for the Linux Foundation: EasyCLA app.
Uninstall EasyCLA Application
4. Navigate to Danger zone > Uninstall Linux Foundation: EasyCLA section, and click Uninstall.
Uninstall EasyCLA App
5. Refresh the Project Control Center.