Expired Membership in your Organization
Expired Membership tab under Membership provides you with a list of open source projects for which your organization has purchased the membership and the current status of the membership is in expired state. With an expired membership, your organization will bound to loose the benefits and discounts that comes with the membership. The expired projects are listed based on the contributions provided by your organization.
The list provides you the following details related to the expired membership:
- Type of membership which has expired.
- Number of days when the membership got expired.
- A button to renew the membership.
- Open source project name and any child projects if available.
You have an option to renew the expired membership for the open source project. Renewing the membership allows you to receive all the benefits that the membership program offers you.
To renew expired membership, perform the following steps:
1.Access the Membership.
2.Click Expired tab and select the Renew button for the membership that you want to renew.
3.The Project details page appears which provides you an overview about the open source project and membership details such as membership fees. Click the Renew button available at the top left side.
4.The Membership Enrollment page appears with list of membership that you can select. Click Select on the required membership, you can see the a green tick mark enabled. You can view the agreement if you want to see terms and conditions. Click Start Membership Enrollment to start the membership renewal.
5.The first stage of the renewal process Membership Tier page appears. In this page you need to follow the below steps.
- 1.This page provides you with the option to review the membership that you have selected to renew. You can update the membership in this page.
- 2.You have to also Select the Linux Foundation membership tier and click Next to proceed to the second stage of renewal process.
6.The second stage of the renewal process Billing page appears. In this page you need to follow the below steps.
- 1.Select the preference to receive the invoice. You can select between Email and Hard Copy.
- 2.You need to select if you require Purchase Order.
- 3.You can add or select the existing address and click Next to proceed to the third stage of the renewal process.
7.The third stage of the renewal process Contacts page appears. In this page you need to follow the below steps.
- 1.You can Add Contacts and assign a contact type to it.
- 2.You can also select if the primary contact should receive the invoice and click Next to proceed to the fourth and final stage of the renewal process.
8.The fourth and final stage of the renewal process Review &Submit page appears. In this page you can review the details provided for the previous steps. You can also provide Additional Comments and click Submit to finish the renewal process.
Review & Submit