To change your Linux Foundation password, follow these steps:
2. From the left-side navigation pane, click the arrow to expand, and navigate to Settings > Password.
3. Provide details in the respective fields, and click Save.
- 1.Click Send Password Reset Link from the right side of the window to receive the reset link in your registered email address that you have provided while creating your account.
- 2.Go to your email address, click Reset Password CTA button from the email that you have received from The Linux Foundation.
- 3.Provide details in the respective fields, and click Submit.