You can use your Google (Gmail) login credentials to sign in to the protected Linux Foundation service instead of creating an LF account. The first time you sign in, you will enter your Gmail credentials to authenticate your Google account. Subsequent logins will not require you to enter the credentials⏤you will simply click the Google icon to sign in. This one-click approach simplifies your login process.
1. On the SSO Sign In page, click on the Google icon to sign in with your Google account.
2. Enter your email address and click Next.
3. Enter your password and click Next.
4. If you don't have an LF Account associated with the email address you're using, you will be navigated to Create your LF Account page.
5. Enter username, and click on Create Account CTA button. You will be redirected to the Linux Foundation service page that you are trying to access.