You can enroll in the Linux Foundation Individual Supporter program for $99 a year. You need to have a Linux Foundation account and an LFID to make the purchase.
To enroll in the Linux Foundation Individual Supporter program, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Linux Foundation Individual Supporters webpage and select the Individual $99 CTA button.
2. On the next page, select SUPPORT LINUX AND OPEN SOURCE TODAY CTA button to be navigated to the Individual Enrollment Supporter form.
4. When you land on the Individual Supporter Enrollment form Contact Details page, enter your your Contact Information, provide your Social Accounts (optional), enter your Mailing Address and click Next.
5. On the next Checkout page, you can view the Order Detail and price. Please provide the billing address details if different from your mailing address, enter the credit card details under Payment Information, check the Terms and Conditions box, and click Submit.
6. On the Confirmation page, you can view your Order Number, the link to My Profile Dashboard, and Individual Support FAQ as well as a link to purchase Linux.com email.