View Status of your Application
Note: Application status does not change automatically after you submit your prerequisite tasks. The project admin reviews your application, changes the status of your application, and you receive an email notification about the application status.
2. The status of your application is listed on the mentorship program card.
Below is a description of each application status:
- Pending: You have submitted application, and it is in a Pending state. The project admin and mentors are reviewing your prerequisite materials before they make the acceptance decision.
- Accepted: You have been accepted to the mentorship program and should have received an email notification.
- Declined: Your application has been declined.
- Withdrawn: You have withdrawn your application.
- Graduated: You have successfully graduated from the mentorship program.