After receiving a successful performance evaluation, all mentees are required to submit an Expensify report to receive mentorship stipend payments. There are two stipend payments, first one halfway through the mentorship, and second one upon successful completion of the program.
1. To create and submit an Expensify Report, login to Expensify. Ensure that you use the same email address that you used to set up your account in Expensify.
2. Select Reports from the sidebar menu.
3. On Reports screen, select New Report located in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Update auto-generated report name to: "your name - mentee stipend payment <#> of <#>" for example "Jane Smith - mentee stipend payment 1 of 2"
And select Add Expenses to create and add a new expense.
5. Select New Expenses to create a new expense.
6. Create a new expense by completing the fields as follows: Merchant: Your name Date: Date of the stipend payment (today's date) Total: Amount of your stipend payment for each evaluation period Category: Select Mentorship from the dropdown list Description: Name of your mentorship - mentee stipend payment <#> of <#> for example: "Linux Kernel - mentee stipend payment 1 of 2"
After you're redirected to the Reports page, click Submit from the top left corner.