PCC - March 15/2022 Release
Project Control Center (PCC) is a platform that allows project administrators to set up the projects when they get associated with The Linux Foundation. You can set up the projects to use various services that are provided by The Linux Foundation.
PCC assists you in onboarding an open source project with great ease. Project Control Center helps you get started quickly by providing all the support that you need with self-service configuration for governance, membership, IT, developer and collaboration tools, documentation, and community roles. You can read more about PCC by visiting our website.
Some of the prominent features of PCC are listed in the following list:
- PCC Dashboard
- Creating Projects and Sub Projects
- Generic setup services
- IT services
- Tools Onboarding
This sections provides you with list of new features and bug fixes for this release.
The following list provides you an overview of new features implemented in this release:
- Meeting Management - Ability to enable Recording and Transcripts on meetings
- Meeting Management - View Recording and Transcripts on Past Meetings
- Meeting Management - Ability to view and share the registration link for public meetings
- Security - Activity Logs for repositories showcasing various updates made to the security settings
- Security - When all repositories within an organization are linked to projects other than the current one you’re viewing, links are provided to other projects directly within the table for better UX
The following list provides you the bug fixes that are applied in this release:
- AWS - Implemented ellipsis on long email text
- Domains - Fixed bug relating to delegating DNS
- Meeting Management - Various bug fixes relating to parsing and selecting meeting times
- Meeting Management - Various fixes relating to selecting meeting hosts for committee members
- Meeting Management - Various fixes relating to setting recurring invites for recurring meetings
- Meeting Management - Set max custom recurrence of a meeting to 49
- Meeting Management - Ability to create meetings with zero participants
- Meeting Management - Hide Meeting Host column when managing participants until feature is ready (admins are still able to claim host using the host key available in PCC).
- MISC - Fixed table pagination issue when deleting rows results in one less page - user will be navigated to the new last page/previous page
You can visit the following links for more information on PCC: