Comment on page
The Events Attendees dashboard gives you visibility into how many individuals are attending the events (both physical and virtual) organized by the Linux Foundation across all projects.
The step charts represent the cumulative number of event attendees, both physical and virtual, for the specific time interval. This is an indicator of how successful the events are in attracting individuals to participate and which type of event (whether physical or virtual) is gaining more popularity during a certain time period.
The data on the chart is calculated based on the distinct event registration ID, the selected event type, the event name, and the start and end dates of the event.
This metric shows:
- The total number of individuals who attended all the events organized by the Linux Foundation during the selected time period.
- The annotation block shows the total number and percentage change in the number of virtual and in-person event attendees during the selected time period compared to the preceding time period. Hover over a color to view the number of event attendees for a time period.
Click Events Analytics from the bottom right corner of the metric to view details.
The observation section shows the following information:
- The average number of events Attendees enrolled in events organized during the time period.
- The rate of change in the number of physical events during the selected time period compared to the preceding time period.
- The rate of change in the number of virtual events during the selected time period compared to the preceding time period.