Filter Data by Time Range
To display project performance data for all projects, the default time range is Past 1 Year. You can change the time range to view projects' performances for a certain time period.
To change the time range, follow these steps:
- 1.Click the time range.
- 2.Select a quick filter to apply a time range and a value, and click Apply.
- Date Range allows you to select a date from the from-down list, and click Apply.
- Custom Date lets you enter the starting date and ending date in the MM-DD-YY format. Click Apply to see the global trends summary for the selected date and time.
- Full Year lets you select a year form the drop-down list, and click Apply to view project performance from the selected year to the current year.
- Compare to previous dates checkbox lets you compare projects' data, for the selected time range, with data of previous year or previous time period.