Troubleshooting helps you solve problematic symptoms in your INSIGHTS implementation.
Insights scans do not occur automatically and/or general errors occur.
- 2.Select LFX Insights, and click a relevant option for your issue.
- 3.Complete the ticket form fields requesting the repository change that you want and click Create.
- Delete a repository—may cause general errors. The minimum impact is that the repository will no longer be scanned.
- Create a repository creation—the repository is not scanned automatically.
- Update a public repository to be a private repository—may cause general errors. The minimum impact is that the repository will no longer be scanned.
- Update a private repository to be public repository—the repository is not scanned automatically.
If you notice that the slack data for your project is not getting updated or reporting stale data, it might be due to the following reasons:
Issue 1 : If the slack application named
insights-bot-serviceis uninstalled from the workspace. Resolution 1 : Contact your project's slack-workspace administrator to ensure that the app
insights-bot-serviceis installed. If not then, search for the app on the slack market place and get it installed. Once the app is installed, please contact the LFX support desk so that the new token can be updated at our end as well.
Issue 2: If the events for the
insights-bot-serviceslack application are turned off. Resolution 2: Contact the slack workspace administrator to turn on the events reported by the
insights-bot-serviceas that is the only way the data is fetched into LFX Insights platform.
Issue 3: If the
insights-bot-servicebot is removed from the channel. Resolution 3: Workspace administrators must add the bot back to the channel.