Sign a Corporate CLA for Company
You must be authorized by your company to sign a Corporate CLA. If you are a CLA manager but not a CLA signatory, you can request that the CCLA signatory sign the Corporate CLA.
2. Under Companies you are associated with in Easy CLA, click the company for which you want to sign a Corporate CLA.
3. Click SIGN NEW CLA.
4. The Select a Project to Sign a CCLA dialog appears and lists CLA groups.
5. Select the CLA group of interest. A CLA Signing Requirement dialog appears:
CLA Signing Requirement
6. Click YES or NO according to your permissions:
The Corporate CLA dialog opens.
- 1.Click OPEN CLA.
- 2.Follow the instructions that DocuSign presents, sign it, and click FINISH. Some fields are pre-populated such as the company name and email.
- You receive an email from The Linux Foundation, informing you that you have signed the CLA.
- You can download the PDF document by clicking the link form the email. You will be re-directed to Linux Foundation's website. If the download doesn't start automatically, click Proceed to Download.
The Send E-Mail To CLA Signatory form opens. The Signatory Name and Signatory E-Mail fields may be pre-populated; if not complete the fields. Click SEND.
Send E-Mail To CCLA Signatory
After the Corporate CLA is signed, the Company page shows the signed Corporate CLA under Signed Project CCLAs. You receive a CLA Signed Document email with an attached document PDF. Contributors to the company project simply need to confirm their association to the company, and then they can continue with their pull requests. Their subsequent contributions will not require association confirmations.
A Corporate CLA that is signed by the CLA signatory remains in effect even when that CLA signatory is no longer employed at a company.