Add or Delete CLA Managers
CCLA managers have the following responsibilities:
- Add a company to a project.
- Authorize domain names and email addresses.
- Change the settings to manage your company CLAs.
To Add or Delete CLA Managers:
- 1.Click the plus sign (+) in the CLA Managers pane.The Add CLA Manager dialog appears.
- 2.Enter the Linux Foundation identification of the CCLA manager who you want to add and click SAVE.
The CCLA manager is listed under CLA Managers.
- 1.Click Delete next to a CCLA manager to remove that person as a CCLA signatory.
- 2.Click DELETE on the Delete Manager confirmation dialog.
The CCLA manager is removed from under CLA Managers.