The Organization Dashboard provides a powerful dashboard to the companies or organizations that assists you to envision a complex data into a easy to read and meaningful data. The Organization Dashboard enables you to gather, combine, and organize key project data from a single console. The Organization Dashboard provides dashboards, charts, and widgets which will analyze and displays Key Performance Indicators (KPI), metrics and key data points related to the management of your projects.
Some of the key benefits of using Organization Dashboard are listed in the following list:
- Manage critical and complex projects from a single console.
- Visually interactive graphs and charts with a consistent UI across all the dashboards.
- Consolidate the critical information scattered across the organization at your fingertip.
- Highly customizable dashboard that allows you to quickly access the required information instantly.
- Provides you with the assessments on how the organization is doing across various different projects.
- Provides the required information to the stakeholders without too much of unnecessary confusions.
- A user-friendly UI which allows the user to grasp the required information with great ease.
- Provides various widgets that allows you to quickly get the information on the top performing indicators.
Organization Dashboard provides various components that allows you to manage your organization in a much efficient way. Along with managing your organizations, it also provides information on various global level statistics. It also assists you to manage your teams and manage organization profile. The following components are available in the Organization Dashboard console:
- Overview Dashboard - Overview provides you various charts related to your organization. Some the charts that are displayed are:
- Membership - Membership provides you to manage your organization memberships.
- Events - Events allows you to manage events.
- Training and Certification - Training and Certifications allows you to manage training and certifications.
- Research - Research explores the dynamics of open source technologies, standards, and communities, and their impact on the global economy.
- Employee - Employee allows you to manage employees of your organization.
- Projects - Projects provides you with summary of information related to a specific foundation or project.
- Global Statistics - Global Statistics provides you global reports related to events, training and certifications across all organizations.
- Organization Profile - Organization Profile allows you to update details related to your organization.
Organization Dashboard provides an interactive dashboard with data visualizations that assists you to easily understand and monitor the data with with great ease. The organization dashboard provide you the following information:
- Active Membership - The dashboard provides information on the active membership.
- Contributing Non Membership Projects - The dashboard also provides you information related to the contribution provided by your company on various open source project even without having membership for that project.
- Project contribution - The dashboard provides you with a project contribution widget that provides you details such as total project contribution by your organization, total number of commits, total number of codes and all other details related to the project contribution.
- Events - A dashboard on events that will give you an insight on what all open source events the company has sponsored, who all attended and spoke from your organization in those open source events and other details related to the event management.
- Training and certifications - This dashboard assists you to gather information on training and certifications. This dashboard also assists you to manage the discounts and coupon codes available for your organization.
To access your Organization Dashboard, perform the following steps:
2.On the vertical sidebar navigation menu, in the Search box; enter your company or organization name. By default, the dashboard page appears.
You can also click the Dashboard menu available on the Vertical Sidebar navigation menu.