You can update your profile information, such as basic information, affiliations, and identities.
To change your basic information, such as name, email address, postal address, and so on:
2. From left side navigation pane click the arrow
to expand, and navigate to Profile > Basic Information.
2. Under Basic Information section, you can update the following details:
- Profile Photo: Click the edit iconnext to your profile photo to upload your profile photo.
- First Name: Update your first name.
- Last Name: Update your last name.
- Pronoun: Select the pronoun from the list.
- Current Organization: Add or update your organization.The organization name is pre-populated based on your profile information.To add a new organization.
- 1.click theicon from the Current Organization field.
- 2.Enter the required organization name, if the name is already available in the date base, it will be listed in the drop-down list. You can select the required name of the organization.
- 3.If it is a new organization, you have to click the +Add button.
- 4.The Add Organization dialog box appears. Enter the Organization URL of your organization, enter the Organization Name, and click Add.
- Email Address:next to the filed shows your the primary email address that you have provided while creating your Linux Foundation account. To add an alternate email address:
- 1.Click Add More.
- 2.Provide the email address, and click the save buttonnext to the field.
- 3.shows pending verification.
- 4.Navigate to the email address you have provided. Open the email that you received from The Linux Foundation: Email Verification, and click Verify Email.
- 5.Navigate back to My Profile window, and refresh the page.
- 6.You can click the star mark next to the alternate email address to make it primary.
- 7.You can click the cross mark next to an alternate email address to delete it.Note: You cannot delete the primary email address. You can have one primary email, and maximum 9 alternate email addresses.
Alternate Email Address
3. Under Additional Information section, you can update the following details:
- T-Shirt Size: Select your T-Shirt size from the Select Size drop-down.
- Street: Provide name of the street as per your postal address where you currently live in.
- City/District: Provide name of the city or district where you currently live in.
- State/Province: Provide name of the state or province where you currently live in.
- Country: Select name of the country where you currently live in.
- Postal Code: Provide postal code of your residence address where you currently live in.
- Phone Number: Provide your contact number.
After you finish making the changes, click Save.
If any of your data is inaccurate or needs to be updated, you can reach out to Linux Foundation Support Team by creating a support ticket.