Complete your LFX Profile
Your LFX Profile is your entry point to our open collaboration portal. To avail the discounts on training and certifications, you need to complete your profile. Once you complete your profile, you can:
- showcase your open-source participation.
- access all of our LFX tools
- review your open-source meeting recordings and transcripts
- earn rewards
- and more
To set up your LFX profile, you need to complete the following 3 steps:
Profile Completion Status
- 1.When you create your LF account and enter your Name and Email addresses, you complete the first step.
- 2.Click Claim Code Contributions to link your GitHub account to verify you contributions and identify your maintainer badges. You can continue to connect your LinkedIn account and complete the step 3 or follow next step.
3. Click Link Work History to connect your LinkedIn account and link your work history. After connecting to your LinkedIn account, confirm your employment history and add your project affiliations.
4. Click Save & Continue to add your project affiliations.
5. Click Save & Continue. On the next page, If you have contributed to open source using any other email addresses, add them here.
6. Click Done. Now that your account has been set up, you’re all set to start collaborating.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a notification of your reward points.
Explore our other LFX Tools such as; Insights to learn about projects you care about; mentorship to increase your impact as a mentor, or learn about open source as a mentee; or Security.