Comment on page
Uninstall the EasyCLA Application
As a project manager, you can uninstall the EasyCLA Application for a GitHub organization. When you uninstall the app, it is removed from all your repositories. CLA monitoring is no longer in effect.
1. Sign in to GitHub, and navigate to the organization for which you want to uninstall the EasyCLA application.
2. Under Settings tab, select Installed GitHub Apps from the left side navigation pane.
3. Click Configure for the Linux Foundation: EasyCLA app.
Configure for Linux Foundation EasyCLA
4. Navigate to Danger zone > Uninstall Linux Foundation: EasyCLA section, and click Uninstall.
Uninstall EasyCLA App
5. Refresh the CLA Management Console.
The EasyCLA Application is uninstalled.