1. Prepare all of the expenses eligible for reimbursement to add them to the report and log in to Expensify.
Note: Select the fund policy associated with the project or event you are approved for.
2. Select Reports from the sidebar menu.
3. On Reports screen, select New Report located in the top-right corner of your screen.
4. Update auto-generated report name as follows:
a) For events and travel funds: enter the name and year of the event, for example:
Jane Brown - Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America 2020
b) For projects: the name of the project
5. Select Add Expenses to add expenses to report.
6. On the New Expense screen upload your receipt and provide the following details: Merchant: Name of the Merchant. Date: Date of Purchase Total: Total amount in USD$ Category: For Events and Travel Funds, choose a category—Accommodation, Airfare, Ground Transportation, Other. For Projects, choose category applicable to your expense.
7. Click Save and repeat Step 6 to add additional expenses.
8. After you add all the expenses click Submit located in the top left the Reports screen.