How to Create and Submit an Expensify Report
Consolidate all of the travel expenses eligible for reimbursement to apply them to the report.
2. Under your account, select Reports tab.
3. On Reports page, click New Report located at the top-right corner of your screen.
4. Write a Report Name that must include your name, and the name and year of the event, for example:
Jane Brown - Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America 2020
5. Click Add Expenses to add expenses to the report.
6. On Add Expense To Report window, click New Expense.
on New Expense window to add receipt, and provide the following details: Merchant: Name of the Merchant. Date: Date of Purchase Total: Total amount in USD$ Category: Choose a category—Accommodation, Airfare, Ground Transportation, Other. Event: Choose the event that you were approved for. Description: A brief description of category + event name as shown in the "New Expense" image.
7. Click Save and repeat Step 6 if you want to add more receipts.
The Linux Foundation Wire Transfer Form.pdf
Wire Transfer Form
8. After you add all the expenses click Submit located at the top left the Reports screen.
For U.S. Residents