Find a Profile
You can search by a name or keyword to find specific profiles. The search results let you identify what data (for example, Email or Affiliations) is not provided in a profile, and that you might want to add.
To Search a Profile:
1. Click a project of interest.
2. Click Identities & Affiliations.
3. In Search Profiles field, enter a name or keyword and click Search.
- Profile results show Name, Email, Affiliations, Bot, Country, Last Modified, and #. The following column headers require explanation:
- Affiliations shows the name of the organization that is affiliated with the profile.
- Number (#) shows the number of identities associated with the profile.