Comment on page
Candidate Identification & Authentication
Once a candidate clicks on "Launch Exam" in the PSI Dashboard, the "Verified Name" (from the exam checklist) is sent to PSI and this is considered the Registered name for the exam session. NO CHANGES ARE PERMITTED TO THE VERIFIED NAME ONCE YOU HAVE STARTED THE LAUNCH EXAM PROCESS.
Candidates need to provide identification (ID) that meets the requirements outlined below:
- All IDs must be a valid (unexpired) Government-issued original, physical document (not photocopied or electronic)
- The expiration date must be displayed in Arabic numerals (Western Digits)
- IDs must include the candidate's name, photo, and signature*
- *Government-issued biometric IDs that do not contain signature will be accepted
- Acceptable forms of ID:
- International travel passport
- Government-issued driver’s license/permit
- Government-Issued local language ID (with photo and signature)
- National identity card State or province-issued identity card
- Alien registration card (green card or permanent resident/visa)
- 住民基本台帳 (Basic Resident Register with photo) or マイナンバーカード(My Number Card)
- Minors, between the age of 16-18, are permitted to take an online proctored exam with PSI, provided they complete the following requirements:
- At check in, the minor candidate must present a valid student ID as a form of identification
- During the PSI check-in process, the candidate's guardian must also present a valid ID and must provide verbal consent during the PSI check-in process.
Exams may be administered to citizens of a sanctioned country listed below PROVIDED the citizens are tested OUTSIDE the sanctioned country and their exam registration and current ID show an address OUTSIDE the sanctioned country.
- North Korea
- Crimea Region of Ukraine