Policy on Warnings and Exam Terminations
Certain kinds of violations will result in a warning from the Proctor, while other violations result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE EXAM WITHOUT WARNING.
- If a warning is issued by the Proctor, the Candidate is able to amend or resolve the observed violation.
- If a Candidate is found to be in violation of the same exam rule more than twice, the Exam will be terminated immediately.
The following actions result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE EXAM WITHOUT WARNING:
- Candidate refuses to comply with a Proctor request
- Candidate is observed to be copying Exam content, whether with software, external device(s), manual transcription, or other means
- Candidate steps out of view of the webcam for extended amount of time without the Proctor’s permission
- Someone other than the Candidate is observed to complete or assist with any part of the Exam (e.g. by using Remote Access Software or proxy testing)
- A discrepancy exists between the input on a Candidate’s screen and the Candidate’s observed activity.