Policy on Warnings and Exam Terminations
Certain kinds of violations will result in a warning from the Proctor, while certain other violations result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE EXAM WITHOUT WARNING.
- If a warning is issued by the Proctor, the Exam will be paused until the Candidate is able to amend or resolve the observed violation.
- If a Candidate is found to be in violation of the same rule more than twice or is found to be in violation more than four times on any combination of rules, the Exam will be terminated immediately.
The following actions result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE EXAM WITHOUT WARNING:
- Candidate refuses to comply with a Proctor request
- Candidate is observed to be copying Exam content, whether with software, external device(s), manual transcription, or other means
- Candidate steps out of view of the webcam for extended amount of time without the Proctor’s permission
- Someone other than the Candidate is observed to complete or assist with any part of the Exam (e.g. by using Remote Access Software such as LiteManager)
- A discrepancy exists between the input on a Candidate’s screen and the Candidate’s observed activit