You can use your login credentials from Google (gmail) to Sign in to the protected Linux Foundation service instead of creating an SSO account. The first time you sign in, you would enter your Google credentials to authenticate your Google account. Subsequent logins would not require you to enter your credentials⏤you simply click the Google icon to sign in. This one-click approach simplifies your logins.
1. On the SSO page, click the Google icon to continue to Sign in with Google.
2. Provide email address and click Next.
3. Provide password and click Next.
4. If you do not have an SSO account associated with the email address that you provided, the Create an account page appears.
5. Enter a username, and click Create Account. You will be re-directed to the Linux Foundation service page that you are trying to access.