If you are logging in for the first time to any Linux Foundation managed service that is protected with Single Sign On (SSO), you must create an account. To create a Linux Foundation SSO account, do the following:
1. For services like Events Registration, JIRA, Confluence, Training and Certification, and so on, clicking on the service URL displays the Sign In page.
2. For services like CommunityBridge Crowd Funding, Mentorship, EasyCLA, INSIGHTS, and so on, you may see a Log In or Sign In link when trying to apply or donate. Clicking the link displays the same Sign In page.
3. Click Create an Account.
4. On Create Account page, enter your email address, Username, First name, Last name, Password, and click Create Account.
5. You will receive a link for email verification at the email address you provided while creating an account. If you did not receive an email, click Resend Email.
6. Please Check your email inbox for a
The Linux Foundation: Create Account email, and open it. Click Verify Email. Following is an example:
6. You are re-directed to Sign In page of the Linux Foundation service you are trying to access.
7. Enter details, and click Sign In. You will be re-directed to the Linux Foundation service page that you are trying to access