Consolidate all of the expenses eligible for reimbursement to apply them to the report.
Follow these steps:
Note: Ensure that you select the correct fund policy that is associated with the project or event you are approved for.
1. Under your account, select Reports tab.
2. On Reports page, select New Report located in the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Write a Report Name that must include your name, and:
a). For events and travel funds: the name and year of the event, for example:
Jane Brown - Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America 2020
b). For projects: the name of the project
4. Click to add expenses to report.
5. On Add Expense To Report window, click New Expense.
6. Click on New Expense window to add receipt, and provide receipt details. Merchant: Name of the Merchant. Date: Date of Purchase Total: Total amount in USD$ Category:
a). For Events and Travel Funds, choose a category—Accommodation, Airfare, Ground Transportation, Other.
b). For Projects, choose category applicable to your expense.
7. Click Save and repeat Step 6 to add more receipts.
8. After you add the expenses that are eligible for reimbursement, click Submit located in the top left corner of the Reports tab.