Consolidate all of the travel expenses eligible for reimbursement to apply them to the report.
Follow these steps:
Note: Ensure that you select the travel fund policy that is associated with the event you are approved for.
1. Under your account, select Reports tab.
2. On Reports page, select New Report located in the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Write a Report Name that must include your name, and the name and year of the event, for example “Jane Brown - Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America 2020”.
4. Click to add expenses to report.
5. On Add Expense To Report window, click New Expense.
6. Click on New Expense window to add receipt as well as the receipt details.
7. Click Save and repeat Step 6 to add more receipts.
8. After you add the travel expenses that are eligible for reimbursement, click Submit located in the top left corner of the Reports tab.