As an Individual, you can donate a minimum of $5. When donating to a project, you may request that your donation is used towards all project needs or a mentorship funding goal.
To donate to a project:
2. Click Donate CTA on a project card.
Note: If you click Donate CTA on a project card on the CommunityBridge Mentorship section, you will be re-directed to the CommunityBridge Funding section and the New Donation form appears.
3. Select Individual option. The I want to give options show preset amounts for individual donor.
4. Select a preset amount or click in the I want to give field and type in a dollar amount.
5.Select a donation frequency option: One-time or Monthly. Note:
If you select Monthly, you will be billed on a recurring basis that is on the first calendar day of each month
You can cancel your recurring donation by logging into your account and changing your donation settings or by contacting email@example.com
6. In the Donation allocation drop-down list, select a project goal for your donation to support, for example you can select Mentorship if you want to donate only towards the mentorship program of a project. Note: The project maintainers can adjust fund allocations and may not use the funds per requested allocation.
7. Credit or debit card lets you add a default card or edit a default card to use for your donation payment. Click Add Card or Edit Card to add or edit a card, respectively. Enter your card details and click Submit.
8. Review your donation summary and your donation amounts in the Review Donation section.
9. Agree to the terms and select the checkbox.
10. Click Submit Donation or Submit Subscription, depending on your donation selection. Result: Your Account page appears.